HPR UK are happy to be representing a leading Subsea organisation, which has a new requirement for an ROV Trainer within their operations department (staff basis).
- Previous experience offshore working with ROVs, procedures and maintenance programs or equivalent – ideally within a supervisory role.
- Previous experience delivering one to one and group training.
- Must have or be working towards recognized train the trainer qualifications and the likes of SQA L&D9i / SQA L&D11
- To carry out induction training for new ROV technician recruits.
- To instruct and supervise ROV technicians using a ROV simulator.
- To develop and maintain the internal quality assurance (IQA) strategy for the ROV personnel competence assurance and assessment scheme (CAAS).
- To identify training needs based on the outcome of CAAS assessments and ROV personnel offshore performance evaluations.
- To develop a coaching philosophy that supports the professional development of ROV personnel.
- To plan, design, deliver and evaluate in-house induction training and coaching interventions to support the development of ROV personnel in accordance with the competencies defined within CAAS.
- Assist in the provision of a variety of ROV training workshops and courses with internal and external providers.
- To evaluate external training provision to ensure it meets the needs of the company in accordance with ROV CAAS.
- To instruct ROV technicians in the maintenance and repair of electronic and electrical systems and sub systems as well as hydraulics associated with remotely operated vehicles including component repair, replacement and troubleshooting on a one-to-one or group basis.
- To monitor and track ROV technician competency attainment in accordance with the ROV competency program and perform performance evaluations.
- To conduct training and coaching offshore on occasion.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||PREVIOUS VACANCIES|