HPR are recruiting an ROV Company Representative with experience of Observation class vehicle work during CPT/ Geophysical & Geotechnical pipelines and cables survey operations. Our Client representative shall participate in a planning meeting and a technical kick-off meeting before the field survey itself – offshore Qatar.
Approximate start date of Mid-February 2019, the offshore campaign is predicted to last circa 95 days.
- Proven experience in the role of ROV Client Representative (Obs class)
- Experience of Geophysical & Geotechnical survey and positioning projects.
- Strong knowledge of HSE standards and work methods.
- English speaking and the ability to write reports in English
- Computer skills: MS office applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- H2S, T-BOSIET, Offshore Medical
- Familiarized with field and vessel emergency response procedures and understand the role of the client representative in any emergency
- Familiar with IMCA recommended practice publication and its referenced documentation
HPR look forward to welcoming you, demonstrating personal service and working together.
|Job Category||Client Representative, ROV|