HPR UK is very keen to talk with experienced, qualified Quality professionals who can provide advice throughout the Company over all departments.
Please be advised, at this point, HPR UK is not intending on proposing any candidates who require sponsorship to enable work within the UK
This is for one of our leading subsea Clients based in Aberdeen.
This position will be a varied role and the main duties will cover areas such as:
- Company Quality Management System
- Support operating processes throughout Company
- Liaise with external qualifying bodies
- Support for Supplier/Sub-Contractor pre-qualification/qualification and audit purposes
- Internal audits
- Support with tender/bid preparation
- Support Quality Manager
- Training in quality matters
- Analyse data from Projects and processes
- Feed into Company safety systems (stop system)
Successful candidates will have a similar background as above. We’re looking for strong dedicated experience in this discipline. This will be your opportunity to join a large international subsea/systems company to develop your career.
To apply; please send your up-to-date CV or initially for a confidential chat, call Scott Ferguson on 01464 851122
|Job Category||PERMANENT, PREVIOUS VACANCIES|