HPR (UK) is seeking a Project Field Engineer for an ad-hoc project as per the below details –
• Ready to go offshore with necessary certificates to get onto a North Sea Platform
• Scope of work: Platform crane wire change-out of 3 winches
• Requirements: Interface with our Supervisors and our Service Technicians who are executing the project. Interface with Client on behalf of ourselves. Interface with our Projects Team based in Aberdeen
• Mob date: from Aberdeen on August 13th
• Duration: 1 trip for 4 weeks or 2 part trip for 2 week each
• Best candidate would be available to spend 2-3 days in our office prior to the mobilization to familiarize himself with the project.
Standard North Sea Platform Certs – OGUK Medical, Passport, MIST, BI-Deltoid Shoulder measurement and Bosiet or Foet with CA-EBS.
Rates – To be agreed next stage.
Please also feel free to circulate this to anyone you may know who would be interested with the correct experience. Any help always appreciated !
We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates with an up to date CV plus two/three email contacts for background checks/references. Please send an up-to-date to email@example.com