HPR(UK)’s client are seeking the provision of an on-site representative in Norway. (Norwegian language skills ideal / preferred)
This is to provide onsite assurance to the project team that the dismantling and onward disposal of the platform is being appropriately manged by the Contractor.
Key duties will be:
• To be the primary interface between Operator and its subcontractor
• To ensure the works are being conducted in a compliant manner in line with local regulations.
• To verify and provide updates on the operations being undertaken at yard.
• To monitor the works against contractual obligations and to highlight any variances.
• To monitor materials management processes and compliance with Duty of Care.
• To undertake periodic assurance audits.
• To ensure the Contractor upholds Operators reputation at all times.
Full time provision from July 2021 extending for a potential 18 months to encompass all Campaigns.
Salary / Day rates will be discussed at the next stage.
Phil Hargreaves looks forward to hearing from suitable candidates with an updated resume via firstname.lastname@example.org