HPR(UK)’s client are seeking the provision of an on-site representative in Norway.
This is to provide onsite assurance to the project team that the dismantling and onward disposal of the platform is being appropriately manged by the Contractor.
Key duties will be:
• To be the primary interface between Operator and its subcontractor
• To ensure the works are being conducted in a compliant manner in line with local regulations.
• To verify and provide updates on the operations being undertaken at yard.
• To monitor the works against contractual obligations and to highlight any variances.
• To monitor materials management processes and compliance with Duty of Care.
• To undertake periodic assurance audits.
• To ensure the Contractor upholds Operators reputation at all times.
Full time provision from August 2021 extending for a potential 18 months to encompass all Campaigns.
Salary / Day rates will be discussed at the next stage.
Phil Hargreaves looks forward to hearing from suitable candidates with an updated resume via email@example.com