HPR are recruiting a CPT experienced Company Representative to supervise an Offshore Geophysical & Geotechnical pipelines and cables survey including equipment. Our Client representative shall participate in a planning meeting and a technical kick-off meeting before the field survey itself – offshore Qatar.
Approximate start date of Mid-February 2019, the offshore campaign is predicted to last circa 95 days.
- B.Sc. in Geophysical and/or geodetic engineering from a recognised University, higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution), is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Geophysical & Geotechnical surveying activities in the Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor, of which at least 5 years should have been in a Client Representative role for offshore Geophysical survey activities.
- Familiar with international Surveying codes and standards.
- Familiar with Surveying techniques and software.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes, and standards
- Strong technical, communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
- Proven experience in the role of Client Representative at Geophysical & Geotechnical survey and positioning projects (Geophysical viz MBES, SBP, SSS, Magnetometer, digital 2D HR, survey / inspection, underwater engineering, geotechnical soil sample collection by drop core/piston core/drop core/vibro core, CPT, deep bore log samples; familiarity with dynamic positioning and position referencing systems, etc.) (to be provided)
- Strong knowledge of (managing) the execution phase of Geophysical & Geotechnical survey projects
- Strong knowledge of HSE standards and work methods in regards to Geophysical & Geotechnical survey projects
- Strong knowledge of equipment like MBES, SSS, SBP, Magnetometer, Soil sample Analogue / Digital and shallow seismic survey equipment.
- English speaking and the ability to write reports in English
- Computer skills: MS office applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- H2S, T-BOSIET, Offshore Medical
- Familiarized with field and vessel emergency response procedures and understand the role of the client representative in any emergency
- Familiar with the principal seismic computer software applications
- Familiar with IMCA Survey recommended practice publication and its referenced documentation
HPR look forward to welcoming you, demonstrating personal service and working together.
To apply, please send CV’s to – email@example.com
|Job Category||PREVIOUS VACANCIES, SURVEY|