6th Offshore Well Intervention Conference Gulf of Mexico
The Offshore Well Intervention Gulf of Mexico conference (OWI GOM) is returning to Houston, Texas for its sixth year on Wednesday 20 – Thursday 21 November.
Featuring Anadarko, BP, Shell, Chevron, BHGE and Oceaneering, the conference aims to help operators transition to the latest compliance updates, WI systems and business models that enhance safety, quicken well access and improve commerciality.
Across two days, more than 200 delegates, 15 exhibitors and 30 speakers will network together and create solutions to some of the most pertinent industry challenges right now, through a conference programme focused on:
- Clarifying compliance updates
- Quicker well access and safer well control
- Understanding HPHT well intervention (systems)
- Forecasting well intervention activity, discussing new commercial models and comparing platform options
- Best practice riserless well intervention
- The latest well intervention equipment
For registration, speaking or sponsorship enquiries contact Abigail Clifton on firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0) 203 793 8800.